A trade group representing medical professional liability insurance companies pointed to a new study indicating that physicians practicing defense medicine cost the U.S. health system $45 billion annually. The Physician Insurers Association of America said the study in the September 2010 issue of Health Affairs also found that total costs related to medical liability account [...]
Enter your email here and keep up-to-date on lawsuit reform in New York State and beyond.
- November 26, 2013 Fox News: Frivolous Lawsuits in New York City
- November 22, 2013 Buns of Steel Leave Rock Fan Cold
- November 22, 2013 LRANY Video Series: Trespasser Responsibility
- November 15, 2013 LRANY Video Series: Medical Apologies
- November 08, 2013 LRANY Video Series: Ridiculous Lawsuit of the Month Overview